Alarmists waste no time in trying to ridicule Fielding
- "We understand that there was probably some warming earlier last century, due to changes of emissions from the sun, but no evidence that the recent warming is due to that." (Graeme Pearman) [Evidence please? None to be seen - Ed]
- "It's absolutely rubbish." (Pearman again) [There's reasoned argument for you - Ed]
- "[He] seeks to get his information from a group of climate change deniers, an organisation that's receiving sufficient funding from the fossil fuel industry." (Yawn and yawn again: David "Asteroid hitting earth only solution to GW" Karoly) [Ad hominem - Ed]
- "He seeks to accept their scientific misinformation more than he accepts peer-reviewed scientific publications." (Karoly again) [Oops, and another. By the way, there are plenty of peer-reviewed publications which disagree with the consensus - Ed]
- "We really don't have time to wait - we have to get on with it. That doesn't really mean that we're absolutely sure about everything that is projected in climate change," he said. (Karoly again, and yawn again - methinks the lady doth protest too much)
Read it here.
UPDATE: To Graeme Pearman, I suggest you read this: "NASA Study acknowledges Solar Cycle, Not Man, Responsible for Past Warming"