Disgraceful distortions by News.com.au
Come on in, the water's lovely...
A photo gallery to tug at the heart strings -
- polar bears - drowning due to climate change
- frogs - dying all over the world "due to climate change"
- ice shelves cracking - "due to the effects of global warming" [note change of terminology there...]
- flooding islands - rising sea levels "due to climate change"
- dried up lakes - soaring demand "and climate change"
- penguins in Brazil - due to "climate change"
Big part of the problem ... smoke billows from the brown coal Hazelwood Power Station in Latrobe Valley, 150km east of Melbourne.
And not a single shred of evidence to show that any of these photos are linked directly or otherwise to "climate change". But hey, who cares about the truth? Just as long as we can scare enough people into thinking that "climate change" is something we can control by tinkering with a harmless trace gas, then that's OK. Alarmist journalism at its worst. Rant over.
See it here, if you can stand it.