Just some headlines this morning. All the usual hysteria, recycled and republished to brainwash the unsuspecting public, falling into the categories of (a) all happening faster, (b) all worse than we thought, (c) action required NOW, or (d) crazy alternative "solutions". We've added a handy label to each, so you can choose which one to avoid:
- Glaciers 'melting faster than ever' (Ninemsn) - (a)
- Arctic heating up fast, report warns (ABC) - (a)(b)(c)
- Great Barrier Reef faces catastrophe (The Age) - (a)(b)
- Life may depend on giant sunshade (Sydney Morning Herald) - (d)
- No cuts, no glory in global warming battle (Sydney Morning Herald) - (a)(b)(c)
Read them at your peril.